Tuesday, September 15, 2009

you should write a book...

So this is my first of well many attempts at starting up a blog. This time though it feels different. I used to be the first one chastising someone for uploading anything on this world wide web but alas here I am. it has a pull to it, you know the ability to write things down and express your self. So to that one person that I gave so much trouble i apologize....

Now back to this blog. I guess we blog because we think we have something valid to say. oh maybe we blog because we want to see the words come out. maybe if we see them we make them true in some way. So is that us coping? or maybe it's like writing and saying are two different things and we need to write in order to keep ourselves sane? man i have no clue but all i know is that this is  pretty darn awesome and i sure hope to find out something about myself through this.

maybe this will aid in my race towards Christ. Lord knows i'm running but I'm just praying not to make the wrong turn that's all....

Today I read Ruth and I noticed her strength in staying with her mother in law. She could have easily ran and she was given the option but instead she rested in the unknown. She was willing to take a chance on a God she had never known before and venture into a land that she knew not. Man what can we call that?  That's gotta be some kind of election some kind of faith. Not to say that Naomi's other daughter in law Orprah did the wrong thing but she def won't know the full capacity of the lord.  To wait on the Lord to know when to rest or to run. That's a balance I haven't obtained yet. Christ died so that I could rest in him. So that in those scars which he took on that day to pay for my sins I could find his redeeming love. his never ending , unconditional , sacrificial love. I'm def still running. not really sure where to but Home...

No comments:

Post a Comment